Reputable Nassau County Attorneys Manage Personal Injury Cases in Uniondale
Diligent and aggressive representation yield consistently positive results
A sudden injury can upend your life. You’ve got medical bills to pay, but you’re unable to work and you’re losing income. You’re feeling financial pressure, but pain is holding you back and constantly reminding you that your physical recovery must be your first priority. Fortunately, if another person is responsible for your injury, you are entitled to full compensation for your financial losses and your pain and suffering. Licatesi Law Group, LLP serves clients across the 5 boroughs, Nassau and Suffolk Counites. We have offices in Brooklyn and Uniondale and are ready to help you recover full and fair compensation as we have for so many New Yorkers. Over more than 40 years of practice, we have built a reputation for diligence and client service, as we’ve fought to recover more than $100 million in personal injury compensation. We are ready to put our skills to work for you.
Skilled representation in Uniondale for a wide range of personal injury cases
Personal injury is the area of the law that allows innocent victims to recover compensation from parties who cause injuries carelessly, recklessly or with deliberate intent. The key to any recovery is to prove that a defendant was liable, meaning legally responsible, for the harm. In most cases, this means the defendant had a duty to act with care but failed in that duty and so caused harm to the victim. Our law firm has a long record of success proving liability in cases related to:
- Auto accidents — We represent motorists, passengers and pedestrians injured in motor vehicle crashes throughout the five boroughs and Long Island. In addition to pursuing maximum recovery for serious injuries, we are a leading law firm for resolving no-fault insurance claims. We work intently to get our clients the benefits they deserve under the state’s no-fault law and Department of Insurance Regulation 68.
- Construction accidents — Although the exclusive remedy for most work-related accidents is workers’ compensation, New York law allows injured construction workers to sue employers in situations where a safety violation increased the risk of an accident. Construction workers can also sue for negligence if they do not have an employer-employee or coworker relationship with the defendant.
- Dog bites — A vicious dog attack can cause severe injury and emotional trauma. Our attorneys take decisive steps to hold dog owners accountable for the injuries their pets cause in the Uniondale & Long Island areas.
- Products liability — We represent consumers injured by a variety of defective products. As a long-established law firm, we have the resources to challenge powerful corporations and hold them fully accountable for the harm their dangerous products cause.
- Medical malpractice — We represent patients harmed by negligent healthcare providers, including medical doctors, surgeons, anesthesiologists, dentists, chiropractors, nurses and various facilities.
- Nursing home negligence and abuse — If you have an elderly loved one who sustained injury in a nursing home due to negligent care or outright abuse, we investigate the circumstances and fight to hold all wrongdoers accountable.
- Slip and fall — Landlords have a duty to make their premises reasonably safe for visitors. If you’ve been hurt due to a hidden hazard on public or private property, we take swift action to preserve evidence and build a compelling case for your recovery.
- Wrongful death — The most tragic accidents are those that result in the death of an innocent party. We provide sensitive yet aggressive wrongful death representation for grieving families looking for justice and closure.
In all these types of cases, we are determined to protect our clients’ rights and pursue the maximum recovery possible under the facts of the case. In most cases, we are able to negotiate a settlement, but occasionally a defendant refuses to be reasonable and the case must go to trial. When that happens, we go to court fully prepared to present a persuasive case that delivers positive results. Although no law firm can guarantee specific outcomes, we have a strong track record of success on behalf of our injured clients.
Contact a dedicated attorney at our Uniondale, L.I. office for a free consultation
To learn how Licatesi Law Group, LLP can help with your personal injury case, take advantage of a free consultation and case evaluation with an experienced attorney. Call us at 516-227-2662 or contact our Uniondale office online. We are conveniently located at 591 Stewart Avenue just off the Meadowbrook Parkway about 2.5 miles southeast of NYU Winthrop Hospital.
We proudly serve the diverse communities of greater New York City, including the five boroughs, Nassau and Suffolk counties from our convenient office locations located in Brooklyn and Uniondale, Long Island.